Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hats By Jules @ {3:17} Vintage

Introducing...

Julie Peck @ Hats By Jules




Tell us a little about yourself...

"Most of my childhood and teen years were spent in France where my parents are still serving as missionaries.  I grew up going to French public schools and I loved it!  I am so thankful that my parents raised me in a Christian home and showed me that that the most important thing in life is to love and serve the Lord... no matter where He leads you!"
"I attended high school at a Christian boarding school in Germany and graduated in the same class as my husband.  I just didn't know that he would become my husband until 10 years later!"


"For the most part, we are a well-behaved family...until we start playing Dutch Blitz!"

How long have you been doing this?

"2 Months!"

How did you get into making hats?

"After my Husband and I moved to MN three months ago, I had a hard time finding a job.  So... my husband encouraged me to open a shop on Etsy and give it a shot!"

Do you have a "go to" color?

"I tend to gravitate toward grey-ish and white but I definitely don't limit myself to those."







What do you like to do when your not making hats?

"Some of my favorite things are spending time with my husband, traveling, being outdoors (except in -10 degrees), playing piano, and...experimenting in the kitchen!"

What's a weird little fun fact about you?

"One time I sat on a live Crocodile!  Does that count?"

Where all can people find your hats?

www.etsy.com/shop/HatsByJules

{3:17} Vintage Furniture & Home Décor (Afton, MN)
www.facebook.com/317vintage

Just for fun... What's the first word that pops into your head?

"Hope"

No comments:

Post a Comment