Wednesday, January 21, 2015

G Designs @ {3:17} Vintage

Introducing...

Angela Rowe @ G Designs

 


So... Tell us a little about yourself...

"I'm from the south (GA). Moved to MN 3 years only temporarily, but we fell in love so we moved up here permanently 1 year ago. I have an incredibly supportive husband who also is a very strict CFO! We have 3 beautiful children, Joey Love (9), Lucas 7), and Houston (5). And the most wonderful Bernese Mountain Dog, OLIVER (besides our late Newfoundland, who was truly a gentle giant)."



"Our family loves the outdoors. We spend time snow skiing in the winter and camping and Dirt-biking in the summer along with motocross racing with our 7 year old son. We are a family that is pretty much up for trying anything, especially if there is adrenaline involved!"





How did you get into this? 

"G Designs just started in October 2014, but I've been crocheting for 17 years
I started crocheting during my time at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX. I'm a recreation therapist and had patients on maternity bed rest. So to help them pass the time I taught them how to crochet baby blankets. I enjoyed it, so kept it up starting with baby blankets, baby clothes, hats and now getting into more of the fashion statement pieces.
"

How would you best describe your style?

"I am not really able to describe my style, but I've been told that it is BOHO CHIC!"
 



Do you have any "go to" colors?

  
"Not really!  I like to experiment with different colors and textures."
 









Where else can people find you?

 www.facebook.com/gdesignercrochet

{3:17} Vintage Furniture & Home Decor (Afton, MN)
www.facebook.com/317vintage


Just for fun...what's the first word that pops into your head?
"Hope"


No comments:

Post a Comment